Engine:3.6L V-6 gasoline direct injection, DOHC, variable valve control, engine with 276HP
Fuel Efficiency:17 CITY / 23 HWY
Blind Spot Monitor
Parking Sensors / Assist
Side-Impact Air Bags
- Door curb/courtesy light - See what you’re getting into. Door curb/courtesy light is a kindness you can get used to. The door mounted lights illuminate the ground when the door is open so you can see what your about to step onto. It also visually warns on-coming drivers that a door is open so you don’t have to worry about getting clipped. Step into the light with door curb/courtesy light.
- Four wheel Anti-Lock Braking System - A break in the weather. When you need to stop fast, you can't have it depend on the road and/or weather conditions. Four wheel ABS Brakes pump the brakes more quickly than a driver could, so the wheels won't lock up even if you slam on the brakes. That results in significantly reducing stopping distances and improved steering control. Get the stopping power you need with Four Wheel ABS Brakes.
- 4-wheel disc brakes - covered all the way around. The most basic safety feature of your vehicle is the brakes, and 4-wheel disc brakes have you covered from front to back. Instead of being located on just the front wheels, there are discs on the rear wheels as well, increasing your vehicles ability to slow down quickly without over-heating the braking system. Get stopping power that doesn’t quit with 4-wheel disc brakes.
- 6 airbags - Air on the safe side. Collisions are often unexpected, but you have the peace of mind of extra protection should they occur. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with 6 airbags.
- Active blind spot system - Protect your blind side. You checked the mirror, looked over your shoulder and still nearly collided with the car next to you. An active blind spot system not only alerts you to the presence of a vehicle to your sides or rear but helps prevent you from making an unsafe lane change. Replace fear and uncertainty with the confidence and safety of the Active blind spot system.
- Aerial View Camera - Be above the fray. Aerial View Camera makes low speed maneuvers such as parking or reversing easier than ever. By using a composite image from cameras positioned around the vehicle to give you a top-down view, you can see all the obstacles in your way. Thanks to Aerial View Camera, taking it from the top means doing it once.
- Aero-composite headlamps - Light up the night. These durable composite headlamps use internal multi-reflectors rather than the lens to produce excellent lighting while also blending in with the aerodynamics and style of the vehicle. Plus, if a headlamp burns out you can replace just the bulb rather than the whole fixture. Aero-composite headlamps are designed to shine.
- Airbag occupancy sensor - people smart. Airbag occupancy sensor is a smarter way to protect your passenger. Using a sensor to determine the size and position of the passenger, it will deploy the correct airbags with the right intensity in case of a collision. Airbag occupancy sensor offers better protection to the smaller passengers and more peace of mind for you.
- Front camera - A clearer view of what lay before you! The front camera helps you see obstacles and hazards you might have missed by showing enhanced images of what is ahead. The front camera is an extra set of eyes that's both convenient and safe.
- Left side camera - Sidelong look. Left side camera displays images from the driver side of your vehicle on a central display screen. It's a second set of eyes for a clearer view, making certain maneuvers that much safer. Left side camera helps you make the right move.
- Rear camera - Watching your back! The rear camera helps you see obstacles and hazards you otherwise couldn't by showing enhanced images of what is behind you. The rear camera is an extra set of eyes that's both convenient and safe.
- Right side camera - Sidelong look. This camera displays images from the passenger side of your vehicle on a central display screen. It's a second set of eyes for a clearer view, making certain maneuvers that much safer. Right side camera helps you make the right move.
- Auto-leveling headlamps - Light in the right spot. A heavy load in the back of your vehicle can change the trajectory of your headlamps - making them shine higher - which is less safe for you and other drivers. The same thing can happen as you go over bumps. With auto-leveling headlamps an automatic mechanism enables them to project light on the road precisely regardless of load, even under acceleration and braking. This means increased visibility and safety for you while reducing the angle, intensity and glare for them. Keep it down with Auto-leveling headlamps.
- Post-collision brake assistance - Break the chain. Post-collision brake assistance can help prevent accidents from getting worse by cutting down on chain reactions. It automatically applies the brakes after a crash to keep your vehicle from continuing to move, and possibly hitting something else. By holding your vehicle in place even when you can't, post-collision brake assistance never stops keeping you safe.
- Brake assist - Stop right there. Something jumps out into the middle of the road and you need to stop now! With brake assist, you will. It uses the speed of the brake pedal’s travel to sense panic braking, then applies all available power to boost your stopping power. Brake assist can stop the accident before it is one.
- Configurable gauges - Your ride, your view. Configurable gauges allow you to choose the information you want to see, where you want to see it. With a clear view of the information you need from the configurable gauges, you have one less thing on your mind.
- Delay-off headlamps - Extra time in the light. You don’t have to stumble around in the dark after you get out, thanks to delay-off headlamps. When the vehicle is turned off the headlamps stay on so you can see where you’re going once you get out. They will then turn off automatically after a pre-set amount of time. When it comes to walking from your car at night, delay-off headlamps are a bright idea.
- Driver front impact airbag - Safer on all fronts. Driver front-impact airbag is designed to decrease the risk of serious head, chest and knee injury that can be happen when your body is thrown with force against the steering wheel or dashboard. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver front-impact airbag.
- Electronic stability control - Helping you stay grounded. By monitoring and comparing vehicle dynamics to driver input, this system acts instantly to help control the vehicle if it loses traction. It engages the traction control and anti-lock brake systems if skidding is detected, and it may even react well before you’re aware of a loss of traction. With electronic stability control you can stay on the road ahead.
- Forward collision mitigation - Forward thinking. You look away for just a second and suddenly the vehicle in front of you has stopped. That's when the forward collision mitigation system comes to life. When it senses an impending impact, it will activate a combination of features to help prevent or reduce the severity of an accident. Forward collision mitigation is always looking ahead.
- Fade dome light - Don’t be left in the dark. Fade dome light ensures that when you’re putting your stuff down, or gathering it up, there will be light. It remains on for several seconds after the doors have been shut or the vehicle turned off and then dims, making it easier to handle all the extra stuff you’ve brought along. Fade dome light make your cargo a little lighter.
- Cornering lamps - What lurks in the shadows? Cornering lamps know. Located at the front corners of the vehicle, the lights are activated when the turn signal is engaged giving you a clearer view of hazards previously hidden. A better view gives you better protection for you and your loved ones. Now you see it with Cornering lamps.
- Fog lights - Clearly better. When the haze settles in, fog lights are ready to make short work of it. They make driving fog-covered roads less stressful by giving you greater visibility to other drivers, and of what’s ahead. When things get hazy, clear it up with fog lights.
- Height adjustable front seatbelts - A better fit where you sit. It turns out, you’re not average height, so the seatbelt likely doesn’t fit you as well as it should. With height adjustable front seatbelts, you can get it exactly right by moving the upper anchor point to the spot that’s best for you. Move it up or down to get higher levels of comfort and safety with height adjustable front seatbelts.
- Front seatbelt pretensioners - tighten up. When you stop suddenly front seatbelt pretensioners make sure your body doesn’t keep going. They remove any slack in the seatbelt when you hit the brakes or are involved in a collision so you stay in place. Stay strapped in with front seatbelt pretensioners.
- Heated front windshield jets - no ice, more flow. In cold, snowy weather keeping your windshield clear can be difficult, unless you have heated front windshield jets. The warmth prevents the jets from clogging and/or freezing, so you can always spray the grime away. Get better visibility for a safer drive with heated front windshield jets.
- This safety feature is more easily visible to following drivers and helps them react quicker to a slowing or stopped vehicle.
- Hill hold control - Don’t go back. You know the feeling - you're stopped on a hill and you’re worried about your vehicle rolling backwards when you release the brakes. This is even more worrisome when you’re towing. With hill hold control, the vehicle automatically applies brake force to prevent itself from rolling back. So whether you’re towing a heavy load or simply stopped on a steep incline, hill hold control keeps you on the up and up.
- Hill descent control - Give your brakes a break. When you’re off-roading down a steep grade, you want to worry about navigating the obstacles, not riding the brakes. Hill descent control automatically maintains a safe speed so you can concentrate on what your hands are doing with the wheel rather than what your foot is doing with the brake. When it’s going down, hill descent control makes sure you’re prepared.
- Illuminated entry - see what you’re getting into. Take away any potential surprises with illuminated entry. It lights the interior before you open the door, and stays on for a period of time after the door is closed making it easier to get in after dark, and to see if anyone might be lurking inside. Get added safety and convenience from illuminated entry.
- Ignition immobilizer - Theft is a non-starter. You can feel more secure about your vehicle being there when you come back. Ignition immobilizer is a passive security system consisting of a transmitter in the ignition key and a sensor located in the vehicle. If both are not present or do not recognize each other, the vehicle will not start. Ignition immobilizer a sure-fire way to prevent the theft of your vehicle.
- LED brake lights - Stand out in back. LED brake lights give you an edge on safety. They light up faster and are brighter than incandescent bulbs, giving you greater visibility sooner to the cars behind you. The faster they know you’re stopping, the safer everyone is, especially at night. LED bulbs are also longer lasting and more efficient than traditional bulbs. Speed is of the essence with LED brake lights.
- LED daytime running lights - Brighten your day. LED daytime running lights increase your visibility to oncoming traffic and in adverse weather conditions, so you can be seen and be safe. LED lights are also brighter and more efficient that incandescent bulbs, for even greater visibility to other drivers. Stand out all the time, with LED daytime running lights.
- LED low and high beam headlamps - Light up the night. LED low and high beam headlamps produce an intense bluish-white light that more closely resembles natural daylight. In turn, you get a clearer view of the road ahead after the sun goes down. LED low and high beam headlamps are the perfect accessory for going out at night
- Lane departure prevention - Keep it between the lines. It only takes a moment of inattention for your vehicle to drift. With lane departure prevention, your vehicle takes corrective action to help you avoid unintentionally moving out of your lane. Lane departure prevention is an extra level of safety for you and those around you.
- Auto high-beam headlamps. Safety equipment as considerate as you are. With auto high-beam headlamps, you don’t have to manually switch from high to low and back again every time a vehicle approaches. They automatically adjust intensity in response to surrounding traffic - whether that's oncoming vehicles or while you're following a vehicle. Auto high-beam headlamps promote highbeam use for increased visibility and safety for you while reducing the intensity and glare for them.
- Automated parking assistance - Your valet for the everyday. Crowded lots, busy streets and tight spaces make parking a chore, unless you have automated parking assistance. It uses sensors and cameras to park your vehicle for you so you can relax while your vehicle gets the spot. And with automated parking assistance, you don't even have to leave a tip.
- The combination of seatbelt and airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury occupants may sustain in the event of a crash, compared to a vehicle without airbags.
- Pedestrian impact prevention - An extra step toward safety. Pedestrians don't always stop, look, and listen, but with Pedestrian Impact Prevention, your vehicle is equipped to better see them and avoid them. This system constantly monitors the road ahead to identify and track pedestrians. It projects that image to an interior display screen, AND should an impact become likely, Pedestrian impact prevention takes steps to avoid a collision.
- Power rear child safety door locks - Keep it all inside. Power rear child safety locks help prevent a kid’s fidgets from becoming a big problem. Because if kids can touch it, they want to play with it, and that includes door handles and locks. When enabled, the safety locks stop the doors from being opened from the inside. Then when you’re ready, you can turn them off so the children can get out on their own. Power rear child safety door locks replace mistakes with peace of mind.
- Programmable automatic headlamp control - convenience you can see. Forgetting to turn on your lights is an easy mistake to make, but it can be a safety hazard for you and others. Forget all your worries with programmable automatic headlamp control. The built-in sensor turns the headlights on or off based on the level of ambient light so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road to find the controls. Best of all, you can program your own preferences into the lighting system. Day or night, programmable automatic headlamp control is the right amount of light.
- Rain detecting wipers - rain, rain, go away. When it starts to pour, the last thing you want to do is take your eyes off the road to find the windshield wiper switch; not to mention constantly adjusting the wipers as the rain gets heavier or lightens up. Rain detecting wipers take care of it for you. They use sensors to measure moisture hitting the windshield and adjust the wiper speed accordingly. Rain detecting wipers help you see clearly, automatically.
- Rear collision mitigation - It has your back. Rear collision mitigation uses sensors to monitor the area behind you. If it senses an impending crash, it activates certain features to help prevent a collision or reduce the severity of it. Put your worries behind you with rear collision mitigation.
- Remote activated perimeter approach lighting - See what you’re getting into. Approaching your vehicle in the dark can be treacherous without remote activated perimeter approach lighting. From the seriousness of spotting someone hiding to the simplicity of not wanting to step in something, this lighting system provides illumination around your vehicle when you unlock the doors with your keyfob. From courtesy to caution, remote activated perimeter approach lighting gets glowing reviews.
- Panic alarm. Don't stand so close to me. Whether you're attempting to chase off unwanted people around your vehicle or around you, panic alarm can help. Using the button on the keyfob activates the vehicle's horn or siren to draw attention to the vehicle, and the last thing criminals want is attention. Panic alarm ensures you won’t go quietly.
- Seat mounted driver side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted driver side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted driver side impact airbag.
- Seat mounted passenger side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted passenger side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted passenger side impact airbag.
- Security system - Burglar Beware! Discourage vehicle theft and vandalism with a security system. It has the means to anticipate and or/detect unwanted vehicle intrusion. Get added piece of mind your ride is protected no matter where it is, with a security system.
- Curtain first, second, and third row overhead airbags - Protection from the top down, inside and out. In the event of a collision the curtain airbags cover the windows, keeping you and your passengers in the vehicle and preventing outside glass and debris from entering. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with Curtain first, second, and third row overhead airbags
- Tire specific low air pressure warning - A heads up when you’re down. Consider tire specific low air pressure warning a performance feature. A low tire can negatively effect gas mileage and the safety of your vehicle, as well as cause costly damage to your rims. When a tire is running low, a warning light appears so you know which specific wheel it is and can attend to the problem. Get the most performance from your tires thanks to tire specific low air pressure warning.
- Turn signal indicator in the driver side mirror - another sign you’re moving on. Turn signal indicator in the driver door mirror makes it easier for other drivers to see your intentions. A turn signal flasher is incorporated in the surface of the mirror or built into the mirror housing, so even if they can’t see the back of your vehicle they can still see your signal. Make sure they can see the change coming with turn signal indicator in the driver side mirror.
Turn signal indicator in the passenger side mirror - another sign you’re moving on. Turn signal indicator in the passenger door mirror makes it easier for other drivers to see your intentions. A turn signal flasher is incorporated in the surface of the mirror or built into the mirror housing, so even if they can’t see the back of your vehicle they can still see your signal. Make sure they can see the change coming with turn signal indicator in the passenger side mirror.
- Tracker system - Lost and found. This built-in tracker system can pinpoint your vehicle’s location giving you the peace of mind that your vehicle is where it's supposed to be, or if it isn't. This system is useful for keeping an eye on teen drivers, fleet vehicles, or finding your vehicle if it has been stolen. Know exactly where your vehicle is at all times when you have this tracker system.
- Digital/analog instrumentation - A dashboard revolution - Get the nostalgia of traditional and the accuracy of the modern with digital/analog instrumentation. Combining analog style with digital gives you the best of both worlds. We love our technology, but there's nothing quite like burying the needle. That’s why there’s digital/analog instrumentation.
Tax, title, license and dealer fees (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance or lease offers.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 254-231-4731 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.